Ooh a list… I just love lists. Here’s 10 things I’m going to do. And soon. I’ll blog about each one (maybe?) and you can comment and make fun or say something witty about how awesome my list/task is. I mean, why don’t I write on here anymore? I need a silly stupid post (or 10) about something every once in a while. My blog used to be me bitching about how hard it was to be a SAHM and an Attached Parent. Then I decided no one cared! And why should they? Now my blog is about being fat. Because I’m obsessed with losing weight that refuses to leave my body already. Or about wine/food. Of course…
My Whole30 was a bit of a joke. I was just sipping wine tonight thinking about WOW how I could NEVER give this up. Not even for a month. “I might be pregnant next month. So eff that.” I say to myself. That’s pretty dumb. It really makes me feel like garbage anyhow. But I SO look forward to having some whenever I can. Oh yes, I do.
A list of stuff I want to do: (somewhat realistic, that is)
1. Infuse KettleOne vodka with something tasty. Like blood orange from the farmers market.
2. Make coconut flour pancakes that make me like pancakes. They really don’t do anything for me.
3. Sew the toddlers’ long sleeve shirts into shortsleeves rather then the cut off white trash version. It’s for the summer and to play in mostly. They are ill fitting being 3 sizes too small. I’m thrifty like that.
4. Do something with this sad mop of hair. It was a cute cut until the blowout needed to be washed. Now it’s a frizzy mess. WTF?
5. Join a wine club. Oh please, can I cram this into our already (overspending) budget? Someone help!
6. Exercise for a week straight without stopping because of extreme soreness or groin injury from first attempt at sprints. Really tho?
7. Do just ONE pull-up. Just ONE.
8. Write more on this blog about important stuff like lists of things I’ll never do.
9. Lose 20 pounds by December so I can gain it ALL back in December once pregnant. Pointless?
10. Eat Paleo/Primal. Stop. Eating. Junk! Track results somehow? People say “You look great” how can that be? I lose nothing on the scale. My measurements, the same. Strange?